About The Role
The quality team wants to drive a consistent high Quality for all of our products in all of our online shops, and is searching for somebody who can support in their daily efforts. As part of the Quality team within Product Experience you will be a key person to log, triage and solve feedback tickets from all over the company. On top of that the quality team assures that all product listings in both the UK and in Germany are of the highest quality and if not, will be. You will be the specialist for your area and will be expected to work closely alongside key stakeholders, Quality Management and Product Experience to improve the quality of all our product listings. For this role, we are searching for somebody who is…
- Eager to learn and really dive into AO's systems to understand how a product listing is presented as it is on ao.com & ao.de
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and not afraid to ask for an update
- Eye for detail to not miss any opportunity to improve the quality of our product listings on ao.com or ao.de
- Analytically strong to let the data tell you where we can improve the most
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Be a first contact point for all feedback coming in from all over the AO World business
- Reporting on re-occurring problems to Key Stakeholders and provide and facilitate discussions on how to solve them problems long-term
- Keeping robust logs and audit trails
- Make the feedback process as scalable as possible by using automation
- Build with the team on our highly innovative AOQ(uality) score and drive the development of it
A Few Things About You
- Experience of similar role in Quality is preferred
- Ability to analyse and identify trends
- Intermediate excel skills needed
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to drive change forward, liaising with others
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.