About The Role
The Digital Conversion Manager will manage the development of AO’s customer acquisition and retention customer journey to enhance onsite conversion. This role will cover leading implementation and optimisation to drive a step change in our conversion capability and will manage the ongoing effort.. The role is critical in supporting the strategic roadmap and transformation of the digital experience at AO.com.
The candidate will:
- Lead & Manage the Digital Visitor to Sale Conversion for AO.com for Onsite Search and Rankings.
- The Digital Conversion Manager owns Digital Conversion and Optimisation for the Search and Rankings.
- Also is responsible for delivering agreed annual Conversion and Optimisation targets to grow top line sales revenue and Ebitda performance for the category
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Responsible for delivering the digital key performance indicators for acquisition & retention Visitor to sales conversion.
- Look at past performance to drive future success, reporting performance and using detailed sales analysis to make sure AO.com site is traded optimally.
- Support the delivery of sales KPIs by driving measurable improvements across a number of levers and delivering insight driven enablers
- Develop and implement a portfolio of continuous improvement activity to continually optimise the acquisition/retention journey e.g. multi-variate testing etc.
- Manage the ongoing development and optimisation of the Search and Rankings capabilities on an ongoing basis, prioritising changes where appropriate to meet both KPIs and the introduction of new products and propositions
- Prioritise Conversion Changes by Commercial Value to the Business P&L.
- Communicates conversion value of the Search and Rankings capabities to the wider AO teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer, know the product and all its permutations
- Ensure the projects the team undertake are, at that point in time, adds the most commercial value to the business.
- Produce and manage the Search and Rankings Digital Conversion Plan for New and Existing Customers.
A Few Things About You
- Strong track record of delivering digital experiences that have delivered double digit Conversion uplifts.
- Demonstrate experience of developing relationships with Trading, Commercial, Marketing, IT, Risk & wider Digital team.
- Highly effective communicator, with ability to change how we think and do
- Outstanding analytical skills, with a proven ability to turn insight into action
- Incredibly organised & capable of working in a constantly changing environment
- Creative and imaginative, yet have a great eye for the detail
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.