About The Role
Permanent Full-time contracts available! *£9.20 per hour (£19,255.60 per annum)
- 40.25 hours per week, overtime available
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- No experience needed
- Full uniform provided
- Company benefits including holiday pay and much more
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Do you have the passion to deliver amazing customer service?
Working with AO means delivering a range of products to our customers, ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time, working along side our 7.5t delivery drivers.
You’ll take a smile with you wherever you go and treat everyone customer like you would treat your gran. You’ll do your very best to see the positive in everything and do whatever it takes to deliver the goods.
A Few Things About You
A few things about you
You’ll have:*A passion for delivering amazing customer service
- A positive attitude and an infectious smile
- Physically fit to load/unload appliances
If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- AO discount
- Attendance bonus
- Share save scheme- If you fancy an easy way to save money, our Share-save Scheme might be just the thing
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.