About The Role
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company expanding company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
As our Driver Quality Advisor you will work closely with the Quality Team, outbases, routing and the self-employed drivers.
WHAT WILL I DO?
Our Driver Quality Advisor will be the voice of the quality team to our drivers. They will engage in regular calls with our drivers on the road, develop a positive relationship with them, listen to feedback and concerns and advise them on how to improve their results.
- Calling crews who have left late - ensuring they will make pre-calls and apologise to customers
- Checking the dashboard for any crews with issues, check in call and pre-empting any issues.
- Working with depots to assist crews with issues.
- Top & bottom performing 20 crews on a KPI. Damage, Complaints, Driving Performance, delivery performance.
- Temperature checking calls - Target a single depot with check in calls. Track their moral weekly.
- Answering drivers queries about their route
- Calling new starters every week for their first 4 weeks.
- Call drivers on their Birthday
- Completing surveys with the drivers to gather their opinions
- Communicating messages to the drivers over the phone
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will be expected to deliver:
- Set number of daily calls
- Keeping the driver call tracker up to date
- Provide a daily summary of the calls
- Increased retention of self-employed drivers
- Experience in customer service or customer facing roles preferable
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Consistent positive attitude and telephone mannor
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively
A Few Things About You
As our Driver Quality Advisor you must be a warm and friendly person who has a passion for helping people and will be a genuinely good listening. You must be able to build positive relationships quickly and be able to maintain a positive and pleasant telephone manor even when under pressure.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.