About The Role
Our Driver Training Coordinator will help to improve the communication with our drivers as well as the quality of service that our drivers provide to our customers. You will also have an active role in implementing positive changes to the driver training process and help to maintain driver morale.
- Salary: £25,500 - £28,000 per annum
- Hours: Flexible working hours (40 hours per week)
- Job Type: Full time and permanent contract
- Location: The Heights, Unit 1, Cranbourne Industrial Estate, Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, EN6 3JN
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Deliver training to our 3.5 & 7.5 tonne drivers (practical training on installations of white goods)
- Conduct recruitment sessions/presentations to potential self-employed contractors
- Manage any driver complaints
- Monitor fair allocation of work
- Support the improvement of driver performance
- Maintain training records and ensure drivers SSW knowledge covers internal standards
- Assisting with the internal auditing processes
- Work closely with drivers and be the "go to" person for any queries
- Support with ad hoc damage training/retraining
A Bit About Us
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
- 33 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.