About The Role
Are you a confident individual with a great telephone skill? We have an exciting role waiting for you! Your main task will be to explain the benefits of contracting as a driver for AO and organise drop-in sessions at out depots nationwide. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of our team and make positive impact!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our Team of Driver Contract advisors is dedicated to securing exceptional drivers who align perfectly with out company’s core values. With their expertise, we can guarantee that only the best driver’s contract with us.
• Work closely and confidently with the driver team.
• Self-motivated to hit KPI’s.
• Administration of the driver process
• Maintain excellent communication levels with driver applicants both verbally and in writing.
• Manage your own workload by assessing tasks and logically manage your day-to-day work and deadlines.
• Provide feedback to driver applicants throughout the recruitment process.
A Few Things About You
• Happy working to deadlines and KPI's
• Identify quality applicants.
• Confident telephone manner
• Patience when needed.
Why not apply today to find out more!
A Bit About Us
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.