Senior Web Analytics Manager
About The Role
Our commercial team are slap bang in the middle of our retail business. (Literally - they sit on the 3rd floor…) Without them, we wouldn’t have the insights needed to make decisions on range, pricing, performance and all the other things that makes AO the number one destination for electricals.
As our Senior Web Analytics Manager, you’ll be leading the acquisition team that provides these insights to the business and makes sure we’ve got a best-in-class web service. Optimising customer experiences should be second nature to you, naturally making sure that we’ve always got super high quality standards of data. We really mean it when we say that this role is crucial in delivering our stand-out commercial performance, and you’ll be right at the heart of it.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday to Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative, give better support, and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Looking after the budget for all acquisition channels
• Working with the wider in-house acquisition team, as well as external agencies, to execute campaigns that meet our traffic and ROI targets
• Reporting on acquisition marketing effectiveness, recommending how we can optimise
• Producing weekly, monthly, and annual forecasts to measure against
• Optimising investments towards profitable acquisition activities, through a deep understanding of unit economics, customer database, segmentation, attribution, LTV and profitability models
• Identify, explore, and implement new acquisition channel opportunities
• Working closely with the commercial analysis team to bring trading results to life through acquisition analytics
• Managing and developing a small team to help enhance their skills
A Few Things About You
• Solid experience in a web analytics role
• A passion for data visualisation
• Great relationship building skills, particularly with senior stakeholders
• Experience of managing others and developing their skills
• A passion for data visualisation
Experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is preferable, but we’d still love to talk to you if you can evidence other analytical web tools you’ve used.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.