About The Role
AO are looking for an experienced Digital Acquisition Lead to support the delivery of our ambitious growth plans. You will join an ambitious and talented in-house acquisition team of over 20 people who are consistently challenging the ordinary. We’re looking for somebody who is highly numerate with a passion for innovation and driving results. You’ll have opportunities to work with best-in-class technology and sizeable budgets.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager in creating and executing the digital acquisition strategy with the explicit aim of growing traffic & revenue
- Take a data-driven approach to drive efficiency and effectiveness across Search & Shopping (sizeable budget)
- Collaborate with acquisition channel specialists to drive multi-channel performance across multiple product categories
- Manage, support and develop a small team of PPC specialists
- We believe innovation is vital in achieving long-term growth/success and you will be expected to challenge the ordinary.
- We are looking for somebody who can consistently identify and test innovative opportunities
- Regularly present performance results/opportunities to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s
- Use a data-driven approach to measure performance and ensure high conversion/ROI
- Ensure we are getting the most out of our technology platforms & external partners (such as Google)
- Ensure Search/Shopping account hygiene is of a gold standard
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders including the wider Marketing team, Commercial, Trade & Conversion
A Few Things About You
- 3+ years’ digital acquisition experience (including at least 1 years’ experience in PPC)
- A strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Strong analytical, strategic and mathematical skills, along with meticulous attention to detail
- A motivated self-starter who is ambitious & curious, with a desire to test new ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
- Experience in managing and developing a small team would be advantageous
- Experience working in a retail environment would be advantageous
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.