About The Role
Due to our recent exciting growth, we are looking to expand our B2B Supply Chain team.
You will play a key role in helping the AO Supply Chain on their journey from good to awesome. You will be responsible for the forecasting and availability of a key category whilst building and maintaining internal and external relationships. You'll also develop & progress your skills with our internal systems, develop your knowledge of Supply Chain and have the opportunity for progression in a fast paced and fun working environment.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Weekly forecast exceptions
- Pillar forecasting - Fair Share
- Quarterly lock-down
- Problem stock
- OOS process
- Supplier meetings
- Weekly - Tier one suppliers
- Bi-weekly - Tier two suppliers
- Monthly - Tier three suppliers
- Weekly availability
- Monthly KPI pack
- Goods In Management
A Few Things About You
• Experience in a similar role is preferred
• Be highly self-motivated and able to independently manage own workload
• Highly conscientious and have a keen eye for detail
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to problem solve
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management
• Ability to learn and navigate 3rd party systems such as Relex
• Must be confident using MS Excel
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.