Cyber Security Lead
Location: Bolton Hybrid
About The Role
We are looking for a Cyber Security Assurance Lead to develop and maintain all of our Security and Legal stuff!
With an attention to detail that’s second to none, you will assess current and future cyber security risks to AO and implement any remedial and preventative controls to keep us in line with UK and International standards.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• You will develop our cyber security policies, and champion these in meetings and workshops!
• You’ll own the cyber security aspects of the ISO27001 Information Security Management System and PCI DSS compliance
• You’ll use your specialist knowledge to take ownership of our risk & compliance assessments and action plans, and to align our metrics & policies to industry best practices.
• Are you confident sharing your knowledge? We hope so! You’ll be delivering cyber security training to cross-functional teams across our business.
A Few Things About You
As a Cyber Security Assurance Lead, we want you to join us so you can tell us what you know, not the other way around!
• have experience in a cyber security assurance role within a large organisation (preferably retail)?
• embed technical and cyber security standards including PCI DSS?
• apply industry best practices (such as NIST Framework, OWASP, SANS and NCSC Guidance)?
• Work on cloud computing cyber security assurance?
• Monitor & test technologies such as vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, SIEM, IDS?
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
· Feel free to have a chat with us about our flexible ways of working.
· You can take up to 5 days out of the business a year to use for development in your role and we’ll cover the cost.
· 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
· At least 5% contribution pension scheme
· Dedicated wellness initiatives that support a healthy work / life balance