Customer Service Team Manager
£31,100 per Year Permanent
About The Role
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to make customers lives easier by helping them brilliantly!
Our ethos of, Treat every customer like our Gran, by making decisions our Mum would be proud of runs throughout AO & our Customer Experience Team play a crucial part in delivering this.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving a high level of performance within the contact centre, ensuring all KPI metrics are achieved, through effective coaching and development. Working alongside a team of Customer Experience Managers and directly with the Senior Operations Manager they will play a pivotol part in delivering the operational strategic plan. They will be passionate about engagement, continuous improvement and development of their team and understand the huge part this plays within their role.
Customer Experience is a fast paced, busy environment that requires the ability to multitask and change focus whilst ensuring productivity remains consistent.
Shifts - 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern including weekends. Contractual hours can range between 8am and 10pm, yet currently working 8am-7.15pm
Salary - £31,100.
Performance related Bonus - Upto £800 pcm.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Leading and motivating your team to achieve and exceed all KPI metrics.
- Positively influence daily call performance, managing SLA adherence measures.
- Effectively handling customer escalations, coaching and training your team in order to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Drive continuous improvement using effective models like SMART & GROW
- Understanding your team’s strengths, developments and goals, working closely to identify future leaders and potential, helping them grow and develop.
- Driving our AO Culture & Values through the team.
- Injecting fun and passion into your role as a leader and inspiring the team.
- Conducting team meetings, informing on business and operational updates, whilst building a sharing best practice culture
- Analysising data and performance to identify areas of training and development within the team.
- Effectively manage conflict, adhere to HR processes and conduct formal meetings
A Few Things About You
- Prior experience of successfully leading a high performing team.
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire and motivate high calibre agents.
- Experience of coaching and developing through specific coaching methods.
- Ability to lead and manage change effectively.
- A highly motivated attitude to targets and driving performance.
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Analytical and solution focused.
- Ability to multitask within a fast paced environment.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.