About The Role
We’re on a mission to be the Best Contact Centre in Europe, why? Because we’re passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
At AO Mobile, our people are engaging, happy, and one big family who work without constraint to make our customers happy. Above all else, it is always about the customer experience.
Working 40 hours per week on a rota basis (Mon-Sun), this role comes with a starting salary of £19K which can quickly move up to £22.5K. There’s also the opportunity to earn a bonus of £400 a month!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Dealing with queries from calls, emails, live chat, and social media, you’ll be exceptional in the moments that matter.
You’ll identify and solve problems for our customers with care, ownership, and attention keeping it personal and simple.
By working as part of a team that cares, you’ll make sure the customer gets the best experience. You’ll gain an awareness of how your performance impacts the whole Contact Centre, so striving to be the very best version of yourself is key to success.
A Few Things About You
- You’ve got a passion to learn and an ability to do so quickly keeping up with the fast pace of the business, being open and flexible to change.
- You’re driven enough to make a success and a career in Customer Experience. This isn’t just about the fantastic salary and benefits on offer, it’s so much more than that.
- You’re innovative and bold in what you do, offering new ideas and trying new things.
- You come to work with a smile - if you enjoy what you do, you do it better. We want you to have fun here at AO Mobile.
A Bit About Us
AO go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
In December 2018 we celebrated the purchase of Mobile Phones Direct, a leading online-only retailer of mobile phones, to further extend our business into this exciting market. MPD is an award winning company that partners with all of the key mobile networks - EE, O2, Vodafone and Three - as well as the leading handset brands to deliver a complete mobile offering.
A full AO Mobile experience is in the works and will be coming soon, which is why we’re looking for everyday heroes to join our family and help us on this exciting journey.
Why Choose AO?
- At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
- The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
- Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
As an employee of MPD you can take full advantage of our benefits package. We offer the fundamentals of 25 days holiday and a company pension scheme. We also offer all employees the opportunity to take advantage of our partnership with Perkbox that offers over 200 exclusive perks.