About The Role
- Working for Customer Insights within the wider Retail Development team, focusing on championing customer centric movement across the business. We are fanatical about our customer experience and understanding ‘why’ our customers are contacting us across various channels, including the contact centre, social, NPS and Trustpilot. ·
- The core focus will be listening to our customers in Germany to understand the customer journey. We want to understand first-hand why the customer is contacting us, and how we can improve our process to deliver a smoother journey. ·
- Audit other contact channels (e.g. social or email) to understand pain points in the customer journey and how we can improve our operations. ·
- Maintain a log of categorised customer feedback and collate findings into a presentation. ·
- You will be at the forefront of understanding what we need to improve and reporting back on what our customers think of recent operational changes. ·
- The insight gathered from the categorisation and contact listening is used to influence decision making across levels and direct the future development road map.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Review and categorise German contact centre calls, emails, Live Chats and social interactions.
Review and categories German NPS & Trustpilot customer reviews.
Collate review into a presentation packs
Contacts analysed each week
A Few Things About You
- Inquisitive and interested in what our German customers have to say
* Open to questioning current ways of working and processes
* Bi-lingual (German & English speaking - ESSENTIAL)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Passionate about Customer Experience·
* Inquisitive mind set and good listener ·
* You will be driven and self-motivated with a strong ‘can do’ attitude in a fast paced environment
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.