About The Role
We are fanatical about our customer experience and understanding ‘why’ our customers are contacting us across various channels, including the contact centre and NPS and Trustpilot. This role plays a key part in helping us understand our customers. You'll be working for Customer Insights within the wider Retail Development team, focusing on championing customer centric movement across the business.
The core focus will be understanding the customer journey and creating process maps to illustrate the potential issues in the journey. We want to understand first-hand why our customer is having issues, and therefore contact analysis (e.g. call listening) is often required to get the customer perspective.
This customer perspective helps shape how we can improve our process to deliver a smoother journey, and also help generate ideas for improving the process. You will be at the forefront of understanding what we need to improve and reporting back on what our customers think of recent changes. The insight gathered from the contact listening is used to influence decision making across levels and direct the future development road map.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Carry out full E2E journey and process mapping for the AO Group
· Working with the Operational Insight Team to identify problems in the customer journey.
· Relate customer journey issues to key operational KPI’s and NPS customer feedback.
· Maintain a log of all customer journey maps and processes.
· Stay close to onsite journey and content - testing journeys, promotions and reporting on issues
· Map and maintain a current view of Competitor journey, and use to benchmark AO
· Take the time to learn and understand the functions of the different business units, network and build relationships.
· Generate ideas to help solve any customer journey issues.
· Present customer journey maps to various stakeholders across the business to help shape future development plans.
A Few Things About You
· Growth mindset - question current process and approach tasks with a positive mindset seeking solutions to improve the AO Group operations.
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Inquisitive and keen to understand the "why" behind processes and improvements
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.