About The Role
We’re on a mission to be the Best Contact Centre in Europe and we’re on the lookout for an exceptional Team Manager to help us get there.
With our high performance culture and a huge department we need to find someone with a passion for developing those that they lead, fixing every sort of Customer query you can imagine whilst making sure it’s all done to an Exceptional standard. Our commitment to being exceptional means hard work and we are happy to offer this with a smile on our face because we care more.
Every detail matters to us, but nothing is more important than making our Customers happy. To do that you’ll need to be passionately obsessed with what the business is doing and how your team are performing. Your first responsibility would be to understand our Culture, Vision & Values and measures of success.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Positively influence daily call volumes to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Display our exceptional behaviours like Care, Urgency & Determination.
- Use all the Coaching, Leadership and Management skills you have to understand your team’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Goals and Dreams.
- Drive our Culture & Values from within the team.
- The atmosphere of the team starts and ends with their leader - Injecting fun and passion into the role for advisors is key.
- Looking after our customers that feel the need to escalate their call
- Continually stay up to speed with the fast paced nature of our Business.
- Help to reinvent Customer centric processes and encourage continuous improvement.
A Few Things About You
- Be positive and have a ‘will do’ attitude
- Organised and adaptable to change
- Ability to create a culture in which learning and development is valued
- Ability to work adhoc
- Ability to pick up key information through effective listening
- Customer focused at all times
- Generates and challenges new ideas
- Ability to motivate and inspire others around you
- Outstanding coaching skills
- Innovative / Creative
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Flexibility as sometimes overtime may be required
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.