About The Role
The CRM team deliver best in class CRM strategies for each of the AO Retail businesses including AO.com, AO.de, AO business, Mobile Phones Direct and AO Mobile. With a centralised One AO approach we act as a central point of excellence within the Marketing Team.
This role is responsible for devising and implementing multi-channel CRM strategies for AO’s finance proposition on AO.com. It is a full lifecycle role covering customer acquisition, retargeting, retention and reactivation to ultimately grow the base of finance customers, drive customer loyalty and lifetime value.
You’ll be joining a team of 11 CRM specialists and email developers. You’ll get to use market leading technology to build your campaigns and monitor the results.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Responsible for delivering the finance proportion of the annual CRM budget c.£5m. by encouraging new and repeat finance account usage.
- Responsible for the development and optimisation of all finance related solus campaigns (Email and DM).
- Work with the team that develop our newsletter campaigns to develop and optimise of all finance related content in our main newsletter campaigns.
- Manage the finance element of all behavioural automated campaigns.
- Work with our Commercial and BI teams to analyse findings, identify trends and generate insights from the campaign reporting and turning these insights into specific actions to optimise the programmes.
- Work with our Head of Compliance and NewDay (our finance provider) to deliver accurate and compelling finance content.
A Few Things About You
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role using enterprise level CRM
- Proven experience in setting CRM strategy and plans
- Experience in campaign planning, delivery and optimisation
- Comfortable analysing and using data to guide decision making
- Experience developing marketing content across different channels
- Proven experience setting up automated email marketing programmes
- Experience in segmentation, targeting and personalisation at scale
- Proven ability to work with all stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.