About The Role
You’ll work with Greg, our CRM Manager responsible for the MPD, you’ll help deliver a multi-channel CRM strategy across email, SMS, social, and print for our Mobile Phones Direct brand.
Your role will follow the full customer lifecycle covering customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation to ultimately drive customer loyalty and lifetime value.
You will join an ambitious and talented in-house CRM team of more than 10 people who are passionate about all things CRM.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to gather requirements for new business-wide campaigns and support manufacturer campaigns.
- Assisting the CRM Manager with planning out the content for each of our BAU newsletter campaigns.
- Managing feedback on creative designs and copy from key stakeholders and feeding these amends back to the creative team.
- Build emails within our ESP platform Emarsys using drag-and-drop templates.
- Brief the Email Development team on build requirements and supply them with the assets in good time.
A Few Things About You
- A passion for Marketing and CRM
- Comfortable analysing and using data to guide decision making
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.