About The Role
This is an opportunity for a seasoned Microsoft 365 specialist to join a small enthusiastic team of project engineers in our effort to deliver a transformative modern workplace environment for our AO Employees.
Our aim is to achieve a digital, flexible workplace with seamless communication and multi-device experiences to help bring teams together, enable productivity, and help drive further AO innovation. Primarily you will be responsible for implementing new Microsoft solutions, support tools and researching emerging technologies and changes in the Microsoft landscape.
You will also have the opportunity to work autonomously to identify and tackle areas of improvement throughout your role. This will provide the opportunity to work closely with the team on numerous large scale projects in relation to ongoing customer service & efficiency initiatives.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Manage deployment and administration of Microsoft 365 Product components (Intune, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Groups, etc.)
· Administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff.
· Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint Online and on-premise environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability.
· Build out the configuration and manage the rollout of corporate systems, including Microsoft Intune for mobile device management
A Few Things About You
· Microsoft 365 Certifications are desirable
· Experience in migrating different business units from Exchange to Office 365 environment
· Experience of Maintenance / sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
· Must have hands-on administration and implementation experience with the Microsoft 365 platform, including Intune, productivity tools (Office 365)
· Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, Azure, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Skype for Business, PowerApps, Flow, and the Office 365 suite as a whole
- *Full Driving Licence required**
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’re forward thinking with both Tech and our people. We know how important family and wellbeing are - flexibility is key to be able to get that balance of life just right, so we operate core hours of 10-4pm to support your lifestyle.
It’s not about where you work, but about how you work and the value you add. This means for most roles, you can split your time working from home, the office, or a coffee shop if that’s where you thrive the most. Whatever the task, project or product, we trust our teams to work together, collaborate and make the sensible choice.
We believe diversity will help us find a better way. We want our workforce to be as diverse as our customers by celebrating, valuing and respecting every individual. We achieve this by nurturing a culture of inclusion where every voice matters. We welcome applications from everyone and we can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• You can take up to 5 days out of the business a year to use for development in your role and we’ll cover the cost.
• We have our own library, if you've seen something which interests you, we can order in a copy. Just add it to the library when you've done.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.