About The Role
We have big plans here at AO. We’re a rapidly expanding and dynamic company with the view of becoming the number one global destination for electricals.
We’re scaling up our Tech department and we need an experienced Contract Manager who has been there and done that (and worn the T-shirt). You will play a crucial role by managing AO’s contracts across our software, hardware and services.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Aiding partners and programmes across our online stores, Logistics business, international offices and more.
You’ll drive the IT systems procurement mission, laying out the vision and guidelines to ensure that risk, renewals and spend within IT run smoothly.
A Few Things About You
- You find it easy to build lasting relationships with a diverse range of people both inside and outside the business.
- You’re known for excellent customer service.
- You have a finger on the pulse of tech, an eye for small details and a mind that can think outside of the box.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines, TVs, everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. We treat every customer like they’re our gran and make decisions our mum’s would be proud of.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward. We strive to build teams that reflect our wide and diverse customer base. By nurturing a culture of inclusion where every voice matters, diversity will help us find a better way.
Flexibility is key to be able to get that balance of life just right, so we operate core hours of 10-4pm. It’s not about where you work, but about how you work and the value you add. This means for most roles, you can split your time working from home, the office, or a coffee shop if that’s where you thrive the most. We trust our teams to work together, collaborate and make the sensible choice.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little wins.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
· Feel free to have a chat with us about our flexible ways of working.
· You can take up to 5 days out of the business a year to use for development in your role and we’ll cover the cost.
· 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
· At least 5% contribution pension scheme
· Dedicated wellness initiatives that support a healthy work / life balance