About The Role
As our Content Uploader you will report directly into the managers and need to be able to work well in a busy environment alongside our other Content Uploader’s as well as our Sales and Service Operatives and our Warehouse operatives.
This role will require you to work:
Monday - Friday and every Sunday (8 hours a day) between the hours of 7am - 7pm.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
We are looking for a new Content Uploader to join our growing sales team at Elekdirect. As our Content Uploader you will be generating a greater revenue from the retail sales of white goods through existing and new UK retail markets. Out Ideal candidate will be self-driven with a caring approach to customer service with a lean and smart approach to account management. You will do this by;
- Reporting to site managers
- Previous sales account management experience not essential as training will be given
- Sales targets will be based on weekly, monthly and quarterly volumes, profit and new customers
- Average order values range from £100-£2.5K
- You will be based at our flagship store in Bolton
- Maximising sales via all sales streams
- Dealing with customer service issues
- Directing merchandising of stock in the warehouse
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the customers
- Listing items using the official Elek Direct Website, EBay and Gumtree.
WHAT WILL I BE EXPECTED TO DELIVER?
- Excellent customer service by making sure that our customers receive a great experience
A Few Things About You
It is important that our Content Uploader can work together, can stay motivated and positive even at our busiest times. You need to be smart enough to work independently and be trusted with the tasks you are given. You also need to be bold enough to report any issues and be passionate about customer service. There is plenty of opportunity to progress so with the right drive and determination you can develop your skills and progress to other positions within our business.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- A calm, patient and approachable demeanour
- Team player
- Any previous experience of the white goods industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent computer skills
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.