About The Role
You'll be joining our award winning onsite Marketing team as a Content Marketing Assistant to help us deliver customer-facing marketing campaigns across our websites.
We're looking for an editorial, creative focused assistant with a passion for digital marketing and content, SEO and website optimisation. You'll be responsible for helping coordinate content pages across our site including brand stores, guides and advice, landing page and blog articles.
When we're not planning questions for the Friday team quiz, you can find us eating lots of cake, listening to Shania Twain, and being as loud and dramatic as possible. All the other teams want to spend all their time with us - we're definitely the friendliest and the most fun!
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- You'll be working in the ecommerce department but closely with teams across PR, social, SEO and CRM to make sure all marketing channels can utilise the pages you're creating.
- A keen organiser with an eye for detail, helping brief copy, design and multimedia for pages, whilst coordinating live dates and deadlines.
- Passionate about all things content across multiple platforms, you'll understand how to engage your audience across multiple different formats including copy and video. You'll be an avid user of TikTok, Instagram or Blogs and you'll understand what makes good quality, lifesyle content.
- Know the calendar and campaign plans inside out and ensure the smooth running of everything that needs to be delivered in the next update.
- Report on and analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements for future campaigns
A Few Things About You
- Ideal role for a recent graduate with creative degree, with experience working in blogging, copywriting or similar.
- Creative focused and can demonstrate experience in creating content across multiple platforms, for example blog posts or running social media accounts.
- Can communicate activity and outstanding information to the team and wider business
- Meticulously organised with an eye for detail
- Enjoys a project co-ordinator based role
- Can handle communication with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and can be trusted to escalate problems where appropriate
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.