About The Role
Our Contact Centre Agents provide essential customer service by delivering a quality experience to everybody that you will come into contact with whilst making sure that the customers are at the heart of everything that we do. You will play your part by;
- Booking our customers deliveries in line with requirements to ensure that the journey from start to finish is a positive one
- Taking inbound and outbound calls from Customers regarding a range of different queries
- Making sure all information is recorded efficiently and accurately
- Offering solutions to any issues that may arise, to make sure our customers are always happy
- All of our Contact Centre Agents will have the chance to be multi-skilled in all areas to gain more knowledge
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As part of the Contact Centre you will be delivering the following:
- Customer satisfaction
- Preventing delivery failures by obtaining the correct information when booking customers' orders
- A fantastic pre-delivery experience
- A passion to go above and beyond for our customers
- Ability to adapt to an ever growing and expanding company
- Quality phone calls over quantity
A Few Things About You
We are looking for Contact Centre Agents who really care about the service we deliver to our customers. You need to be driven to achieve your KPIs whilst remaining customer focused, remembering that we always strive to make our customers happy. You need to be smart enough to gather and record accurate information and then use this to find solutions to any customer queries and be bold enough to resolve issues independently. You will need to have a clear understanding of customer service and have a proven customer service background.
Our ideal candidate must also have:
- Strong communication skills including a natural telephone manner
- A can-do attitude
- Experience of communicating with a number of different people on all levels
- Experience of problem solving and resolving issues in a positive way
- Experience within a contact centre is desirable but not essential
- PC literate - using word, excel and outlook
- Ability to pick up new in house systems
A Bit About Us
At AO, our purpose is to have the happiest customers by relentlessly striving for a better way and our Contact Centre Agents play a vital part in this journey. You will be the main point of contact for our customers, clients, premier fleet and drivers in order to provide the best customer service possible. You will also build good relationships with other members of the contact centre teams and people in the wider business.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.