Compliance and PI Operative
About The Role
As our Compliance and PI Operative, you will strive to ensure high quality standards and provide vital support to the Inventory and Warehouse teams, making sure stock levels are accurate at all times. The role will require you to liaise daily with inventory Stock Controllers, the quality and operational teams.
You will also work closely with the departments managers in these areas to ensure that we help to eliminate non-picks and always strive to keep the customer happy. It is part of your responsibility to ensure that any issues with stock management are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
We have two shift patterns available for the perfect work-life balance:
- Days - 4 on 4 off - 06:00 until 18:00
- Nights - 4 on 4 off - 18:00 until 06:00
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
The role will require a smart, inquisitive candidate with a desire and drive to achieve the accuracy required of a fast-growing business. They must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and report issues promptly. The hours are 6pm-6am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Carry out full and partial stock-checks of our bulk items kept in storage and complete audit inspections, creating reports in a timely manner
- Ensuring that stock levels are accurate at all times
- Reporting back on counted and completed orders
- Assisting the warehouse, quality and inventory teams with stock-related queries
- Check on the processed, cancelled and completed orders in the racking
- Identify where processes are failing and suggest improvements
A Few Things About You
- Sharp attention to detail
- Driven mindset
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Confident in decision making
- Exceedingly good communication skills
- Able to problem solve
- PC literate (Microsoft packages, especially Excel)
- An understanding of stock management
- And understanding of a logistics environment
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2001 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
- 24 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Variety of External Discounts
- Enhances Maternity. Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Share-save scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our Benefits page.