About The Role
Here at ao, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve what we do, both for our customers & for the people who work here.
This role will sit in our Commercial Operations team & will be responsible for reviewing & analysing the changes that our Product Squads are making on our contact centre & customer facing systems.
We want somebody who loves data & numbers and is able to use them to review changes & suggest improvements that will drive our systems forward, by making decisions driven by data.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
A lot of this can be defined by the successful candidate, a summary of some of the things that are needed are -
- Change control & tracking - taking responsibility for understanding the changes that are product squads & being able to report on the impacts that they are having
- Make suggestions of what the next priority to work on would be - based on facts & figures, not gut feelings & other pressures
- Create KPI dash boards to allow our Product Squad to self serve with the KPIs that they need to review regularly
- Building strong relationship with many people, throughout the hierarchy of the business - be able to persuade & influence them to go with what the numbers suggest
A Few Things About You
- Preferably have previous change analysis experience
- Be able to quickly build relationships with a large group of key stakeholders
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set
- Solid business and commercial awareness
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Some knowledge of SQL and Power BI
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Insert detail of the behaviours and expectation on how the role holder should operate
e.g. Builds relationships with key stakeholders
Communicates activity to team and wider business
Measures impact of delivery through ……
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.