About The Role
• You’ll be taking the lead for all of the reporting for our AO Mobile inbound contact centre. The role will be at the forefront of analysing the effectiveness, productivity, and impact of the people who are on the frontline of interacting with our customers.
• AO Mobile is beginning a journey of integration into the AO family which means there are huge opportunities to shape the way in which we report and work. The role will be based within the Commercial Operations in Bolton and you will become a specialist go-to person in your area for AO Mobile’s contact centre stats.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Produce and develop daily and weekly reporting for our AO Mobile contact centre.
• Highlight key trends and suggest areas for improvement.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Work closely with data teams to submit requirements and improve visibility and access of data.
A Few Things About You
• Highly numerate/analytical.
• Excellent organisation & attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ambitious and self-motivated.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Logical thinker.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.