About The Role
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses and not for profit organisations. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries giving advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. We are looking for someone to support our Strategic Partnerships team in the day-to-day of managing the accounts of our largest clients, while working smart and identifying areas of improvement to provide the best possible service.
The AO Business team exists to earn the trust of our customers by relentlessly striving to find a better way. Do you want to be part of the team that achieves this?
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
- We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our AO Business Sales team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
- Salary £20,000 + performance bonus (OTE £40-50k)
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm / 8:30am-5:30pm / 9am-6pm
- You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Self-generate leads using a business information database targeting specific industries within the SME market
- Confidently establish trust with gatekeepers
- Research potential clients and thoroughly understand their needs
- See the onboarding process through prior to assigning customers to a dedicated Account Manager
- Analysing calls every day and consistently improving current methods of communication
- Meeting a variety of KPI’s including call volumes per day, opportunities generated and marginal revenue from new customers
- Effectively communicate with customers at all stages of the onboarding process maintaining customer engagement and happiness
- Using CRM software to input data and keep leads up to date
- Build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with manager and wider team discussing any potential opportunities for client growth
- Understand the wide range of SME industries ensuring specific benefits of working with AO Business are well communicated
- Manage own time effectively
A Few Things About You
- Resilient with a positive mindset
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Ambitious, caring and fun
- Driven by targets and goals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management
- Proficient with Outlook and Excel
- Have the ability explain your approach and techniques with confidence
- Be bold enough to suggest new ideas
- Care about the customer and your team
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.