About The Role
At AO we are looking for a Business Process Improvement Lead to drive and execute our operational excellence programme. In this role you will be responsible for developing AO’s business process improvement blueprint and working with a cross functional team within multiple business units to drive effectiveness, efficiencies and value.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Develop and continually improve a scalable business process improvement blueprint to create value across AO and deliver operational excellence
- Work with and across business units to identify enterprise, business unit and local level processes and drive improvements through the local process improvement specialists
- Accountable for the delivery of process improvements to increase company performance whilst working with business unit process specialists
- Responsible for building process improvement capability across AO
- Accountable for enabling the programme outcomes through gaining sponsorship
- Creates an environment for change
- Highlight interdependencies and identify risks while prioritization and recommending actions in line with the strategic vision
- Role model desired behaviours
A Few Things About You
- Extensive business process improvement experience at a Senior level in a multi division international business
- Ideally Retail/Technology/ecommerce experience
- Proven ability to deliver business outcomes through operational excellence
- Experience of establishing and embedding a business process improvement capability within an organization
- Strong commercial acumen to drive benefits and investment case
- Excellent leadership skills strategic thinker and strong analytical skills, displays organizational savvy and be able to manage disagreements and conflicts
- Understanding of financial controls, business benefits and synergies realisation, trading model
- Change management skills
- Lean and continuous improvement skills
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.