About The Role
During these fast paced and interesting times an exciting opportunity has arisen in our B2B business for a Supply Chain Manager to join our growing Supply Chain team. Being part of the AO Supply Chain team, you will play a key role as we achieve our strategy of going from good to great to awesome. You will manage a team of Demand Planners whilst building and maintaining internal and external relationships that increase our availability and ultimately enhance our customer’s journey. You will develop & progress your skills with our internal systems, expand your knowledge of Supply Chain and will have the opportunity for progression in a fast paced and fun working environment.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Manage and develop a team of Demand Planners
• Implement and drive supply chain and key business strategies
• Work alongside other department managers, playing a leading role in the continuous improvement of the department
• Build relationships with internal & external stakeholders
• Attend meetings at our Bolton Head Office, Crewe warehouse and when necessary travel to our suppliers
• Provide analysis, reports and information to other areas of the business including senior management to allow strategic decision making.
• Manage the stock budget and ensure KPI targets are achieved; Forecast Accuracy, Availability and Problem Stock
A Few Things About You
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent on MS Office, particularly Excel
• Confident, driven and willing to learn
• Ability to work independently and use your own initiative
• Organised with a high level of attention to detail
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.