A Bit About Us
In AO Business we go to great lengths to provide better value for businesses. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different industries to give advice on the right products, delivery to suit the schedule of our clients and business services to meet their needs. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. The successful candidate will join a team of customer focused individuals to ensure our clients are happy and that we are delivering their expectations. There will be plenty of opportunity for development and progression with regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge.As a Customer Experience Specialist you will be expected to deliver on KPI’s while working smart and providing the best possible service to our clients.
More About the Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
* We are currently recruiting a Customer Experience Specialist to join our AO Business team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
* Salary 20k + performance bonus
* Hours: Shift patterns Monday - Saturday 8-7pm
* You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
* Benefit from regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge with the ambition to progress within the business
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
* Delight our clients by finding a resolve that suits them - care, ownership and attention are what matters
* Working smart to create a seamless experience
* Embody our culture and values
* Deal with all types of queries over the phone and email
* Delivering on KPI’s with an excellent ‘customer happiness’ score
A Few Things About You
* Be a team player
* Be driven, caring and fun
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Passion to learn and ability to do so quickly keeping up with the fast pace of AO Business
* Be open and flexible to change
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO Business employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.