A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
You will be joining a small team tasked with managing and growing a multi-million-pound portfolio of sales channel partnerships (B2B2C), both existing and new. You will be tasked with identifying, developing and implementing effective strategies to drive the performance of our Amazon account.
Our portfolio of partnerships compliment and support the delivery of longer-term growth plans for the retail business as a whole and are constantly growing and developing offering the potential for personal growth and development.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Strategically growing and developing our external partnerships, with focus on our Amazon account
- Optimising accounts to increase visibility, sales and profitability
- Identifying and delivering marketing strategies according to analytics, trends, demand and competition
- Management of advertising, content, and conversion
- Managing promoted listings, headline search adverts and the shop front
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key external contacts driving a shared development and growth plan
- Internal stakeholder management with teams to drive projects and channel performance
A Few Things About You
- Target driven and strategically minded
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of Amazon/ marketplaces (preferred but not necessary)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.