About The Role
AO Business is the B2B division of AO. Created to provide businesses and organisations with a better way of buying appliances.
- The successful candidate will report to the Customer Support Manager or the Lead Account Executive within the Supported Living team
- The role is contact centre-based, providing support to customers, clients and account managers who are working in client offices
- Salary: £22,000 (plus performance-based incentives of approx. £2,000)
- Hours: 40 Hours
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
We are a new team that’s growing fast and quickly implementing new ideas. This makes the team fast paced with lots of opportunities to take responsibility.
The core responsibilities include:
- Managing daily tasks for your clients, such as making and taking calls from client contacts, beneficiaries and/or tenants;
- Responding to client email order queries, order processing, checking stock and booking in deliveries
- Working to agreed client targets and SLAs
- Liaising with Customer Support Agents as required to help improve client performance and hit agreed SLA’s & targets
- Supporting with key insight to help drive performance of the account and to improve and deliver the best possible service to our clients
As you develop and progress, you will increasingly:
- Become a key point of contact for supported living clients
- Take responsibility for the delivery success and invoice reconciliation of clients
- Be building internal relationships with customer support agents, account managers, supply chain, operations, logistics and finance
A Few Things About You
- Being an Account Executive is tough. It’s a role suited to someone able to speak empathetically with vulnerable customers as well as demanding clients.
- Motivated by the impact of supporting vulnerable customers.
- capable of managing and organising your workload.
- We want people driven to learn quickly and improve themselves and an interest in developing their entrepreneurial, account management and/or sales skills;
A Bit About Us
Not everyone buys white goods online or in a store. Charities, local authorities, housing associations and care homes can provide tenants or beneficiaries with appliances. Often these are stretched or struggling and are forced to live without.
AO Business has created the Supported Living team to supply these organisations and deliver an empathetic customer journey to the beneficiaries or tenants who need it most. The team was created only in May 2019, but is already working with some of the largest charities and housing associations in the UK.
The team is an ambitious business-to-business (B2B) start-up focused on providing vulnerable customers with an AO-quality service. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our contact centre team which supports provides day-to-day telephone-based account management for our largest clients.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want to go. The team is perfect for someone looking to start or progress a career in account management. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
We are at the start of our journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. We’ve achieved great success already and we are only just getting started. Choose us if you want to roll up our sleeves and work together to help us achieve more.
As an AO Business employee and part of the AO family you can take full advantage of our benefits package. Including the fundamentals like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.